Mastering QuickBooks®! Seminars
Our QuickBooks® seminar, "Mastering QuickBooks!" is a fun and interactive class for business owners and managers who want to thoroughly train employees to use QuickBooks, or implement QuickBooks into their business by becoming "experts" themselves. As QuickBooks Proadvisors, we are uniquely positioned to offer up-to-the-minute and useful advice for the use of QuickBooks.
Our one-day (8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.) class is taught by Quickbooks expert Ted Davenport.
- QuickBooks from "A to Z"
- Setting up QuickBooks correctly - helps avoid problems in the future
- QuickBooks short cuts (great for becoming more efficient)
- How to run reports that will help increase your profits
- Monitoring expenses by using QuickBooks
- Help with the collections process
- Troubleshooting transactions
- Build cash flow by using QuickBooks properly
Quickbooks Class Itinerary
- Morning Session: 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
(We will break at 10 a.m.)
Setting up QB
Working with Lists
Working With Bank Accounts
Using Other Accounts in QB
- Lunch Break 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (on your own)
- Afternoon Session: 12:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Entering Sales & Invoices
Receiving Payments & Making Deposits
Analyzing Financial Data
Customizing Forms & Writing
- Questions & Answers with a CPA 3:30-4:00 pm
We can customize the class to your particular business if you would like. Click here for current class schedule or contact our office, (919) 929-0595.